Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nuby Clik-it™ No Spill™ Insulated Cool Sipper™ Review



You would think choosing a sippy cup wouldn't be such a hard decision, right? Wrong! I can't even begin to count the number of cups we've went through to find a few both Kellen and I approved. One thing I look for in a sippy cup is leak proof, Kellen is constantly on the go and usually in tow with him is his sippy cup. I want a cup I can trust I won't be running behind my toddler cleaning up spills. I also, need a cup that will keep his water, juice, milk, etc fresh and cool. Lastly, I want a cup that is easy to clean. I've found all of these things in the Nuby Clik-it™ No Spill™ Insulated Cool Sipper™.

Nuby offers several prints to choose from!
Kellen really liked the fun animals on his cup and would pointed to the animals and say their names.
The first few times we used the cup, was in the high chair. I wanted to be sure it didn't leak before I let Kellen run loose through the apartment.
After successfully having no spills in the high chair, Kellen was allowed to enjoy a snack on the couch with his cup while watching his morning Disney Jr.
Fits perfectly in his small hands. 
I'd say Kellen approves. :)
The Nuby Insulated Cool Sipper really exceeded my expectations and I actually plan on buying a few more. I've used cups in the past where it seemed like the lid was on tight only to find out moments later after you're cleaning up a spill that it wasn't. With this cup, you know for certain your lid is on tight due to the "clik" you will hear after successfully securing the lid. The cup kept liquids cool, spill-proof, and super easy to clean. 


More information:
Clik-it™ No Spill™ Insulated Cool Sipper™
  • Transitioning to open cup drinking!
  • 18 months +
  • 9oz/ 270ml
  • Insulated base keeps drinks cooler for, longer
  • NEW one piece No-Spill™ soft silicone rim
  • Touch-Flo™ Technology, that activates as soon as your child puts their mouth on the spout
  • Leak Proof Technology that you can see and hear!
  • Hear the “click” know its locked!
  • Endorsed by Pediatric Dentist Dr. Grace Yum
  • BPA FREE
Available at these retailers:
  • Target
  • JC Penney

Connect with Nuby on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Pinterest to stay up to date with all of their new products and promotions.

Check back for more Nuby reviews!!


*Disclaimer - I was provided a product for review as a Nuby Mommy Blogger. No other compensation was received. All opinions  are honest and 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment