Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Little Brother Blues

It is very clear that little brother, Kellen misses Talon while he is in school. Last week it seemed like it rained almost everyday so we've been cooped up in the house. Last Wednesday we managed to have a short beach trip to let loose. Kellen really enjoys running up and down the beach, picking up sea shells, tasting his sea shell collection, playing in the ocean and just having his toes in the sand. He is definitely my child.  

Come on Mom!! Let's go!!

I love when his curious little face runs right up to the lens on my camera.

Checking out the ocean while patiently waiting for me to help him down the stairs.
He likes to run EVERYWHERE he goes!
Today was a rare day that Daddy had off work so after we dropped Talon off at school we spent the day at the zoo. I really love the age Kellen is at. He is so interested in the animals, especially the giraffes and birds. I think he likes them because we're able to feed him which he really enjoys. Most kids are scared of the giraffes,but Kellen will just run right up and start babbling his toddler gibberish. 
Checking out the elephants from the best view! 
See!! Told you he runs everywhere! ;)

The rhinos were being very lazy today. Oh and don't you love those curls? :)

His favorite part of the day! 




While I know Kellen misses having his brother to play with during the day, I really enjoy having this special time alone with him and being able to give him my undivided attention. 

I'm sure we'll spend a lot of time at the beach and the zoo throughout the school year. Another place I plan to check out is the library and our local spray park since Kellen LOVES water. 





2 comments:

  1. that's so cool you can feed the giraffe's like that!! jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved the Pittsburgh zoo but I definitely missed being able to feed the giraffes. Maybe you guys will make a trip to Florida sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete